Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been shopping

Long days at work are easier to bear when I know that I will have a package waiting on me at home. They are even easier to bear when I order said packages at work. Not that it happens all the time or anything...
I'm definitely addicted to Overstock where I constantly check for new items (because I have looked at everything else). I also have an eBay problem. I like to just look at art that is cheap and "ending soonest". That's how I scored this awesome castle drawing in a gold frame. The owl was 4 bucks at T.J. Maxx. Love this owl!


And here is a runner rug I found on Overstock. It's a little small for this hallway. maybe I should have measured first before impulsively clicking. Oops. I still love it though and kitty avoids it (which is a plus). Yes, I know my floors need cleaning.

Oh and my chairs. Sigh. Overstock again. Sorry for the tile mess in the background. It really distracts from their awesomeness. These were about 60 bucks a piece which is amazing if you compare these to similar chairs out there.


Well, that's what I have been doing besides pulling up crabgrass. I hate crabgrass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That owl is endlessly rad. I am also an ebay addict. There is so much good junk. I bought a pair of tulip, danish modern sconces for $19 with brown painted metal and teak wood. I found out last night after stripping the paint, the metal is brass! That kitty in the house picture is amazing. hellohouseblog.com

Ethan@OneProjectCloser said...

My wife went through an ebay phase. She was always checking it and soon became quite an obsession. She's been "clean" for over two years. Hehe.